Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Monday, June 02, 2008

Tocar la Guitarra

One of my favorite things to do lately is to sit Tate on my lap and play guitar with him. He loves holding on to the strings while I strum. When he is crying one of the only sure ways to make him calm down is by playing for him. He is a big fan of Rocky Votolato and Switchfoot. If he's in the mood for some harder stuff he prefers Underoath and for his dancy moods, he likes the new Family Force 5 song, "Fever." I can't wait until he is old enough to learn to play. Mel and I simply adore the little lad.

Dan and Tate's Playlist of the Day
1. "Together We'll Ring in the New Year" - Motion City Soundtrack
2. "Wake the Sun" - The Matches
3. "The Rain Will Come" - Rocky Votolato
4. "Elephant" - Damien Rice
5. "In the Valley of the Dying Sun" - House of Heroes
6. "Here We Go" - New Found Glory
7. "Fever" - Family Force 5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

adorable Tate learning guitar already? Could almost hear the music. Loved the video with the girls too. Very funny. EB