Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cooling Down in the Canyon

Yesterday Tom told me that I increased the value of his property. He was no doubt referring to the pool that I installed for Tate. It was rather hot yesterday so Tate and I ventured to Target to purchase a pool. He was so excited he peed himself. He really did. Anyway, I got home and filled the pool with hose water. Mind you, the hose water came out at roughly 40 degrees, just above freezing. This did not seem to bother Tate. I got in the water with him and held him as he shrieked for joy. Mel got home from work and took some pictures. It was fun. In other news, Tate is growing hair. Blonde, almost white hair. Naturally, we rub balloons against his dome to make his hair stand up. He isn't quite sure how he feels about it. Mel only has 3 days left of school and we are both rather excited. I have class tonight and then my last class is next week and needless to say, I too am stoked. It will be fun to be home with Mel, spending time with Tate and doing summery stuff. We can't wait.



My new favorite picture of Tate.

2 comments:

Nikondriac said...

Cute! (By cute, I mean Tate! JK)
Dublin-Tarje
Okland-Targetto
(or the other way around)

lauren said...

dang that kid is good looking.