Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Friday, November 23, 2007

Tate's First Thanksgiving

Yesterday my family (and probably yours) celebrated Thanksgiving. We started off the day with out annual Turkey Bowl football game. Keeping with tradition, my team lost. We had heart though. After the game we went over to the Conley's to eat dinner. I dominated in Monopoly which is another Thanksgiving tradition. Chris and Josh cried. Pletcher took it like a man though. Speaking of Pletch, he joined us for our Thanksgiving festivities. It was a lot of fun having him there. Dinner was really good. We went over to my Auntie Ann's for I won't get in to any of the details, but Josh won Risk. That is enough about that. We enjoyed some nog and coffee and prepared for yuletide merriment. Though Tate did enjoy his first Thanksgiving, he is quite anxious for next year's festivities when he can eat more than just milk. Emery and Lindsey visited us today and brought us lunch. Tate threw up on Lindsey to show his appreciation. dessert and Tate got to meet his Bowen great grandparents for the first time. He was rather excited. Tate was passed around quite a bit as everyone wanted a chance to hold "the world's most perfect child" (Former President Clinton's words, not mine). We ate pie and I harassed my cousins. We then headed back to the Conley's to play some more games.



Turkey Bowl 2007.

"Thankful for the day when I can choose my own clothes." - TateInsert clever comment here.

2 comments:

Charlie said...

awesome. lots of typo's (or is it type-o's or ty-poe's). tate is looking more bowen-ee every day.

Dan said...

real charlie can be such a factoid.