Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Monday, November 26, 2007

12 Days of Christmas Are Pricey

According to this article on CNN.com it would cost $78,100 to buy the 364 items. Each item was considered for a day's rental cost. Pretty pricey. Yesterday Justin took Tony, my dad, and I flying. It was for my 22nd birthday. Long story. It was a lot of fun. We flew over Mt. Diablo, the delta, the mothball fleet, Las Trampas, and my homeland, the canyon (I'll post a picture of the aerial view of our house tomorrow). It is a little freaky flying with Justin. Melissa made him promise not to kill me and he told her that his motivation was that if I died, he would die too. After weighing these ramifications, he decided to let me live. Here are some pictures:

We all fit in a cockpit that was 3 square feet.
The mothball fleet.
Flyboys.
They called shotgun.
The tree under which Mel and I got engaged (Las Trampas).

1 comment:

Charlie said...

gonna need you to reference our blog on yours so we can get like 15000 views too.