Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The Nourishment Room is Worth the Price of Admission

Tate celebrated his 3 week birthday by sleeping, peeing on 3 of his outfits, and relaxing. I plan on doing something similar for my birthday next year. The handsome devil on the right is me when I was a lad. People say that Tate looks a lot like me. Poor kid. I should be getting all of the pictures on Friday that my brother took at the hospital. At that point I will finish writing the baby story and post the pictures here. Until then, enjoy this excerpt from the video that I made documenting Tate's birth. Melissa doesn't want me posting the whole thing on here so next time you are at our house you can ask to view it.

4 comments:

Megan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan said...

since I can't edit a post.. I deleted it! haha I realized that you did know Tate was a boy, about 4 or 5 months ago, it was just the name that was a secret. I'm asking because I do not want to know if I am having a boy or girl (in 5 years when Matthew and I have kids).

also, thanks for the congrats through Davis. haha

AND. now I know what the husbands do while they wait for little babies to be born. I was a little worried when you said it was a video from the hospital. But when you said Mel didn't want the rest to be shown I figured I was safe!

Anonymous said...

It is one of the highlights of my day when i check out your blogs.watching the videos i was cracking up! :-)
i'm glad you're having a blast with Tate

lauren said...

so what made that video worth watching was at the end when you said the ice taseted better than you deserve, i was laughing.