Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, January 30, 2007


Today is a very special day; the grand premier of Photographic Memories. This movie was shot in 2004 and I never finished editing it. Last night I was working on some video stuff and decided to finish the last minute of it so that I could debut it to the world. This video features award winning performances by Nick Breitbart, Justin Bowen, Lauren Wallace, and myself. Take a minute, grab a kleenex, and escape in to the world of Photographic Memories.

I have my second day of school tonight. It is nice only having to go one day a week. I need to go work on some MSM stuff and then write a paper. I have been in school my whole life and it is looking as though I will continue to be at school, in some regard, until I retire. Perhaps then I will achieve my life-long goal of being prom king like Tyler Moxley. If only.

Also, here is the Big Snow video that I promised:

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Daniel (Bruce),
Look out Golden Globes 2008. I can already see the categories we will sweep.

Best un-original soundtrack
(Thanks in part to Legends of the Fall, Last of The Mochicans. and Moulin Rouge.)

Best supporting Actor- Justin Bowen
(The part when he gets choked up with grandpa will go down with Shindler's list as one of the most heart wrenching depiction of raw emotions in this century)

Best original screenplay-
(Hands down lines like "the date is not important, it's the story that matters will keep viewers begging for more)

You have done it again!

moxleyfam said...

it saddens me to say that i could not finish watching the epic film. i had jack with me, and due to the profanities and violent nature i was forced to end it prematurely. may i suggest rating your videos to ensure the protection of younger, more innocent viewers. regretfully, amy

Anonymous said...

i wanted to see lauren frollicing around with him in the hills at the end. maybe that's just because her performance moved me to tears. also, yours was beyond words. i honestly thought that was really bruce springstein.

Anonymous said...

also, you misspelled "sierra" in the big snow video.