Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Amy has requested that I give my videos a rating so that I can be careful about scarring young viewers. I personally think that Photographic Memories could've helped Jack learn to deal with death, loss, love, and many other aspects of life and I find it appalling that she would censor my art. But I will comply and inform you that the following video is rated PG-13, for violence, loud music, and Kyle Clark.

We shot this video a couple years ago while I was living at Tim's. Someone actually called the cops on us because they saw Kyle running down the street with guns in his hands. The cop was really cool and thought the video was a funny idea. He even gave us his card and told us to send him a copy when we finished it. Sadly, we never did. I lost some of the footage and we never finished it. So here it is in all it's partial glory.
I also fixed a feature on the blog so that now anyone can add a comment. Before you had to have a Google account to add a comment but now anyone can add one. So comment away.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

kinda funny to see kyle tromping around in tim's clothes brandishing firearms... only the great director daniel bowen... it's all you and your genius man...

Anonymous said...

you hyped the violence, so i was little disappointed. way to go and lose half your movie, dan.

Anonymous said...

what did I just watch?