Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Thursday, January 18, 2007

I have school orientation tonight. I am not super excited to be going back to school again but I do feel that this is what God wants me to do so in that sense I am okay with it. It's just that I have been going to school for going on 20 years now. Needless to say, I have packed about as much knowledge in my head as I would like to for now but God has other plans. I am going to be getting my teaching credential and a master's degree in education.

Here is a video that my friend Derek and I did for our show at Cal State Hayward. It is sort of a mockumentary on paintballing. It is pretty funny, especially when Nick Breitbart talks about his love of the game and his experiences. Josh is great too. So funny.

No comments: