Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

So lately I have received a bunch of free music-via the internet and friends-but I have have begun to feel a bit convicted about it though. Last week I got leaked copies of Fall Out Boy's new CD, "Infinity on High", and Relient K's new CD, "Five Score and Seven Years Ago." Both CD's do not come out for at least a month but I justified getting them early because I will end up buying them when they come out for real. I talked to Mel about it and she asked me how I would feel if someone stole or copied one of the DVD's that I made or something like that. It is the same thing and I can't really justify it anymore. So here's to no more leaked CD's and free music. I am in the process of going through the songs on my computer and deleting songs that I have previously pilfered. Kind of a bummer but it is the right thing to do.

By the way, the new Fall Out Boy is amazing and the Relient K isn't bad either.

No comments: