Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Friday, January 01, 2010

Shaving can feel like losing a friend...

Shaving one's beard can be like losing a friend. Deej knows this all too well.

Dan Gillette bet his wife that he could go 6 months (until the end of 2009) without shaving. He won. Today he shaved his beard. My father and I have also experienced such a loss. Video proof can be seen below.

Deej's day of reckoning.


Removing my baby boy beard.


My father shaving his mustache.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for documenting this momentous event in my life. I am eternally grateful! My face is too!

Unknown said...

That was actually me, deej. Just to clarify!

Dan said...

Deej's favorite gesture is definitely the thumbs up. It makes quite a few appearances in this video.

Anonymous said...

I still think Craig looks about 10 years younger without the mustache.
Makes him look so CLEAN CUT.Ha! Ha!
EB Get it Clean Cut?

Anonymous said...

I didn't recognize Dan Gillete in your video of the "Boy who lost his voice", I now know who he is.
Question: Did he use Gillette razors. HA! HA! (And Baby Boy you are two handsome to cover up that face for very long with all that hair.) EB