Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Daddy's Day Not Out

Tate is a happy little guy. Healthy is something he is not. I stayed home with the little scrapper today as he nursed his coxsackievirus (similar to hand foot and mouth disease). Not fun stuff. Anyway, I took him to the doctor, made Horton out of playdough, watched and tended to Lyla and played with candles. I was Mr. Mom. Here are some pictoral highlights from an otherwise unhappy day.
Tate and his 103º fever yesterday
Tate watching Cars this morning.
Tate hiding from me when it was time to get ready to go to the doctor's.
Lyla didn't want me to feed her. Since she can't talk, she told me this by hitting the spoon away each time it got near her mouth.
Heading to the doctor's.
Hey Tate, doesn't that hurt your knees?
Tate wanted me to make Horton out of playdough.
Green Horton.
I was cleaning out the garage while the kids were napping and found a box of candles that Mel had been hoarding. I decided to light all of them and place them on our counter to set a romantic mood when Mel got home. Nothing says romance like a child with a 103º fever, a daughter who won't eat, and 15 candles filling the air with a gross array of cinnamony, potpourri aromas.

8 comments:

lynne clark said...

very good effort at being romantic.

{B} said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
{B} said...

Brecken was so sick last year...the Dr. told us that the average child got 10 colds a season...not fun. We were also at home yesterday with Breck with a 102 fever...good luck! Sick kids are no fun! Miss you guys, hopefully we can see you this summer sometime.
Brittlee

Nikondriac said...

I <3 Horton! Get well soon!

Anonymous said...

I loved the pictures and especially loved your romantic touch in the face of child obstacles! Job well done! Dad

Anonymous said...

Hey! You have some untapped talent there in playdough. Wonder if you haven't got some you haven't tried yet in the artistic realm. Sorry Tate and Lyla were so sick. There better now and you've got the bug. Get well soon too much for one winter. Love, EB

Anonymous said...

Sorry I repeated myself 4 times, It said it was deleting it everytime I tried so I did it over again only to notice it was printed after all. EB

Anonymous said...

[COLOR="Red"][B]Click on the pictures to view in full size[/B][/COLOR]

[URL=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/details.php?image_id=12779][IMG]http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/data/media/32/Asin-80.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/details.php?image_id=7237][IMG]http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/data/media/32/Asin-71.jpg[/IMG][/URL]


[url=http://www.wallpaperhungama.in/cat-Asin-32.htm][b]Asin Hot Wallpapers[/b][/url]

Photo gallery at t WallpaperHungama.in is dedicated to Asin Pictures. Click on the thumbnails on enlarged Asin pictures, intimate photographs and absolute photos. Also validate to other Pictures Gallery through despite Expensive property and High Decision twin scans, movie captures, movie promos, wallpapers, hollywood & bollywood pictures, photos of actresses and celebrities