Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Envy

I generally am a pretty content person. I don't covet all that much. I am a happy guy. However, a couple years ago my friend Justin borrowed my video camera to film a band that was recording some songs in the building where he and his partner James (not in the gay sense) have an office. Long story short...the band they filmed was Switchfoot (a small detail he neglected to tell me until after I agreed to let him borrow the camera). Anyway, he used the footage with some other stuff that he shot in South Africa a few months prior. Below you will find the end result. It is quite cool and a must-see for any Switchfoot fan. I still havedn't talked to Justin to this day. Luckily I have Tate and Mel to make me happy.
South Africa Switchfoot Edit

Add to My Profile | More Videos
(This song was actually written by Jon Foreman (singer) while the band was in South Africa).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hope you were kidding about not talking to your friend Justin your camera was used on a very worthy cause it looks like. Brought tears to my eyes. EB