Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

20 Weeks

Tate is 20 weeks old now. He is becoming a little boy right before our eyes. Not that he wasn't before, but you get the idea. One of my favorite things to do is sit on the couch with him and play guitar for him and make up songs. He is enthralled by the guitar and I can't wait until he is old enough to learn. Melissa will love that. Tate and Mel had bad colds last week which was a bummer. It threw Tate's sleeping pattern off a bit but he is doing better now. I subbed for the first time today. Essentially I did what I have been doing for student teaching except I got paid today since Mr. Levey was gone. Student teaching is going pretty well. Today was day 43 of 75. Time is going by pretty quickly. This weekend is the beginning of spring break. Tate's off to Cancun. Justin took some funny pictures of Tate today and below you can find some of my favorite pictures I have taken of Tate lately:


Looking rather Conley-like.
Say that to my face.
St. Patrick's Tate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.