Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Friday, January 25, 2008

Monterey

Melissa and I came down to Monterey for the weekend to visit her granparents and to take advantage of this lovely weather. Ok, so maybe the weather isn't all that great but Melissa's grandparents are (get it...great grandparents...oh D-Bo, you slay me!). Yesterday I began my career as a member of the Moxley Team, which is now referred to as the Moxley Team + D. I am going to be making videos for the properties that they have on the market. They'll probably quintuple their sales because of this brand new partnership. Grandpa Herb measured Tate and it turns out that he is 25 inches long now. He is over 2 feet tall and 13 weeks old. Pretty soon he will be playing professional baseball, writing chart-topping songs on guitar, creating award winning films, and accomplishing many other feats that I hope to vicariously achieve through him.

25 inches.

Tate and his best friend.

Funny.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great Pictures keep up the good work on keeping up with Tate and that lovely wife of yours. EB