Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, January 08, 2008

The Colbath Report

Yesterday the Colbert Report came back despite the ongoing WGA strike. It was good to see good ol' Steve's silly face and farcical social political/commentary back on TV. On an ever more grandiose note, Tate got another bath. He has had several baths in his 11-week lifespan, but this was especially noteworthy because he was almost entirely submerged in water. Practically a real grown up bath (except for the fact that Mel and I were the ones washing him whereas in a real grown up bath he would likely wash himself). Here is a PG showcase of the epic bathing experience.
A face only everyone could love.
He likes water.
The hand on the rights keeps this a PG-rated picture.

3 comments:

moxleyfam said...

hey i dont know if you noticed, but i tried to change to a new pyzam background and it crashed my whole blog. when you pasted it into blogger template, where did you start? any tips?

X-tina said...

I see that you got rid of my link on your page...dont give up on my blog.

haha..

Anonymous said...

your background looks so girly