Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Top 10 Records of 2007

Top 10 lists are fun. Before the end of the year I will post several of my own. Here is my top 10 favorite records that came out this year.
10. Against Me! - "New Wave"
9. Relient K "Five Score and Seven Years Ago"

8. The Rocket Summer - "Do You Feel"
7. The Almost - "Southern Weather"
6. Phil Wickham - "Cannons"
5. Dustin Kensrue - "Please Come Home"
4. Jimmy Eat World - "Chase This Light"
3. Manchester Orchestra - "I'm Like a Virgin Losing a Child"
2. Emery - "I'm Only a Man"
1. Anberlin - "Cities"



2 comments:

{B} said...

I love the christmas card...thanks!

Anonymous said...

I feel like this list also does a very good job of representing the important people in your life... Emery being number 2 on the list.