Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Cookie Day

We had a pretty eventful weekend. I took the middle school students to the city of Saturday to go ice skating. Oh the stories I could share. Melissa's family was in town all weekend and we spent a bunch of time with them. Most of her extended family hadn't seen Tate yet. They approved. Yesterday Mel, Tate, and I went to my grandparents house for cookie day, which is a traditional get together of my kin where mass amounts of cookies are made and consumed. I ate 11. No joke. It was the first time my auntie Mo got to see Tate. She didn't want to let him go. Tate has gotten really big. He has pretty much doubled in size. We have been taking him more places and he has acclimated pretty well. He has a bit of a cold right now so he will probably be bundled up at home the next few days over a bowl of hot soup.
Big shoes.
He is awake more now. Really.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

so cute!