Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Tate(red) & More

I bought this stylish outfit at Gap before Tate's much heralded arrival. Since it was too small for me I gave it to him. Tate had his 2 month checkup the other day. You will find his results below.
Visible child.Tate is 22 inches long (75th percentile).Tate weighs 12 pounds, 13 ounces (95th percentile).Tate's head has a 16 cm. circumference (90th percentile).

In short, Tate is a big boy. Nicole and Allison came and visited him the other night and shamelessly requested that I post some pictures from their visit.

Nicole-E.Allison really does have red hair.

Here is a list of the top 10 concerts that I went to this year:

10. Leeland @ Cornerstone
9. Family Force 5/the Secret Handshake/Jonezetta @ Slim's
8. Mae/As Tall As Lions/Dear and the Headlights @ Bottom of the Hill
7. Shane & Shane/Phil Wickham in Oaktown
6. mewithoutYou/Thrice/Brand New @ San Jose Civic Auditorium
5. Anberlin/Bayside/Meg & Dia/Jonezetta @ Slim's
4. Rocky Votolato @ Bottom of the Hill
3. mewithoutYou/Manchester Orchestra/Piebald @ Slim's
2. Jimmy Eat World @ The Catalyst
1. Switchfoot/Copeland @ Slim's (Valentine's Day)

This was a really difficult list to make as I went to many amazing concerts this year. The Jimmy show was incredible due to the intimate setting and Santa Cruzian ambience. Both mewithoutYou shows were incredible as they quickly became one of my favorite bands this year and I got to see them with some amazing other bands. Seeing Rocky blew my mind. Anberlin was fun. Family Force was ridiculous. However, seeing Switchfoot in that small of a venue with Mel on Valentine's day was by far the best show I have seen (this year or any).

1 comment:

mynameisandrea said...

hah, pretty sure i was at the same mewithoutyou/brandnew/thrice concert! pretty sweet show! did melissa go to that?! but manchester orchestra was bombbbbb too. probably more bomb. but that's just my opinion.