Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Monday, December 10, 2007

My First Official Post!

Yes, it is true I'm officially able to update our blog. I can't promise that I will be writing daily like Dan does, but I will try to be a little better about it. Tate and I have been enjoying our quiet days at home. Today however I got a call from Jack Moxley (and Amy :-)) wanting to know if they could come and "pay," which is Jacks way of saying play! Amy and Jack brought us lunch and played for a while. Tate slept through his first "play date". Jack ended up playing more with Bauer! We were in the orchard digging and playing with worms. I had a glimpse of what life will be like for Dan and I in a couple years. I can't wait! I love being a mom and highly recommend it! There is nothing sweeter than looking into the eyes of your child. God is so good!

Love,

Melissa

Here are some recent pictures from the weekend and today.
Tate sleeping in Great Auntie Lolly's arms.
Looking at his Grammy!Thanks Moxley's for my cute outfit!These days we need the bib!I still love to be swaddled!

2 comments:

everydayVALENTINE said...

he's so cute...we cannot wait to meet him. paige was asking about him today and we hear that they have the whole "spit-up" thing in common. that will go nicely with long walks on the beach...for their future dates you know. i love being a mom too...i could not agree more. hope to see you guys in january! love- *laura & paige*

moxleyfam said...

dear tate,

i love your fire engine outfit. you are cool!

your friend,
jack