Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Lyla Rose

Lyla was born at 7:54 this morning. She weighs 8 pounds and 11 ounces and is 20 inches long. She's a chub! Mel and the baby are doing well. We are both pretty shocked that we have a daughter. We were convinced we were having a boy. Here are some pictures and more will be uploaded throughout the day and throughout her life. If you would like to visit at some poiht between now and Sunday, send me a text or give me a call and I will let you know what time would work best.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

stunning

bea said...

sorry, i am anonymous,

Nikondriac said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nikondriac said...

Congrats. She Beautiful. I told you it was girl. ;)
-The Chews

The Music Man "Lida Rose" (YouTube it)

LYLA Rose I’m home again rose to get the sun back in the sky.

LYLA Rose, Oh LYLA Rose, I’m about a thousand kisses shy.

Ding dong ding, I can hear those wedding bells chime.

Ding dong ding, at the least suggestion I’ll pop the question

(LYLA Rose, Oh won’t you be mine)

LYLA Rose I’m back without a sweetheart to my name,

LYLA Rose, now everyone knows that I am hoping your the same.

So here is my love song, not fancy or fine.

LYLA Rose, oh won’t you be mine.

Nicole said...

she is SO precious you guys! i'm giggling because she is so chubby and cute. mel, i'm glad you had a c-section. her sweet and round head would have HURT! love you much! give lyla rose kisses for me!