Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Warm Like Summer

Mel, Tate, and I (Bauer too) took advantage of the warm winter weather and went on a hike yesterday with our fam and the Foster clan. It was splendid. I am excited to have a 3-day weekend. I will be ready for winter weather once school is back. I just finished my 2nd week as a full time teacher and am continuing to enjoy myself. The kids keep me on my toes but luckily, as one student put it, "{I} have a teenager's mind," which helps me keep one step ahead of them. I was told this after I caught a kid flipping another student off. I caught him when I had my back to him. Busted. Enjoy some pictures from the hike.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE Those photos are toooo cute. EB

Nikondriac said...

LOVE THEM! SOO CUTE...