Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, February 03, 2009

We haven't forgotten about you, #2

I feel like a neglectful father. Mel and I got the ultrasound for #2 a few weeks ago and I never posted the picture. Not that the picture is that exciting, but I suppose if #2 finds out that I posted Tate's ultrasound and not his/her picture, he/she will likely resent me forever.
So here he/she is. Mel and I will not be finding out the sex of the baby and yet again we will be keeping the name(s) a secret. We will be getting a 13-week sonogram so I will post those pictures when they are available. Tate is getting a lot better at walking (he's nearly as good as me now). He is saying a ton of words and we are enjoying his funny little personality. I am off to bed for now. Life is good. Exciting news coming soon.

Music-related news...
New mewithoutYou is called it’s all crazy! it’s all false! it’s all a dream! it’s alright and it will be out in April. I cannot wait!

4 comments:

Nikondriac said...

Wow! Your baby is "BIG" I thought it would still be gummy bear like... What do I know? I'm only 14!

lauren said...

i like that you arent finding out the sex of the baby. i also like that you dont tell us the names. its a fun suprise for everyone.

Anonymous said...

Our sons eyes are sort of razed in that picture! I laughed when i saw it!

Melissa

Anonymous said...

I meant to say crazed!