Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Monday, September 08, 2008

Quality Over Quantity

Summer has come to a close but the sun has apparently not gotten the memo. It has been rather hot around here lately. We have spent a lot of time swimming...well, Tate has spent a lot of time swimming. In buckets mainly. Mel took some funny pics of him. I had back to school night the other night (as did Mel) and a parent told their son that I have a limited vocabulary. I told the student to tell their parents that they were dumbheads. I'll show them. Anyway, other than that school is going well. Since this is the world wide web I am going to be selective with the stories that I share. A kid farted in class last week which was pretty funny. No matter how old you get, farts are funny. Speaking of getting older, my birthday was last Tuesday. A bunch of folks went to pizza. It was tasty and fun. Balancing the MSM and school and family has been difficult, but satisfying. Like a Snickers bar. That is all for now. Enjoy the pictures, especially those that include Tate's new "stinky face." You'll know it when you see it.



"Swimming" in the canyon
Labor Day @ the Foster's
Passed out after pizza
"The Scream" by Edvard Munch











Here is one of the videos I recently did for Flory Construction:


Cingular from Flory Construction Inc. on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Muetteronomy said...

Are only certain people allowed to watch the video?

Nikondriac said...

LOL,
I just was watching a show on "FAMOUS ARTWORKS" -what is it, the screaming man? MISS YOU ALL! SEE YOU SOON!