Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Long Time No Blog

Though I have mentioned this before, it is becoming increasingly difficult to find time to blog. Well, I should say that it is difficult justifying using the free time that I have to blog. However, it would appear as though I have found some time so here it goes. Tate went to his first A's game yesterday and he seemed to enjoy it. Our first indicator was that
 he slept through a
 decent majority of it. School is going well for Mel and I. The first month is done and that means that summer is only 8 months away.
 I am sure that I could write for a while about all the little things that have been going on lately but I suppose pictures would better represent the goings ons of the past week or so. Justin had to take some pictures for school that embodied various emotions. Below you will find the photos he took of Tate, which represented Fear, Surprise, and joy. They are funny/sad.


5 comments:

Claire Koenig said...

Just like that hand photograph, you ought to be making some money off that boy Tate's face. He is awesome! (And I guess so is Justin...) :)

lauren said...

those pictures are great. joy is an obvious favorite...hes a cute kid, well done guys.

Anonymous said...

dan... i thought you would enjoy this... the new surrender album from anberlin

http://music.thecamson.com/Anberlin/New%20Surrender/

username: music
password: music

ENJOY!

-jbar

Team Argo said...

GREAT PICS!!! That one of Tate knocked out at the game is hilarious...

Epps Clan said...

Wow Melissa! He is getting so big! What a cutie! And an A's fan to boot...what more could you ask for:) How are you? I finally made my own blog so you can see life in our family in your "free time":) Roberta might be interested in the post entitled "Introducing Mr. and Mrs. Andrew Martin!" There are some people in that post that she will recognize.
How is your school year going?
Stacey