Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Halloween and Hiking

Well November is here and that means only one more month before I return to work on Dec. 2 :-( I have so enjoyed this time off with my precious kids and I'm very thankful to have had this time! This past weekend was an eventful one, as we celebrated Halloween. Tate was a puppy and Lyla was a kitty. They looked very cute as you can see in the pictures. Tate actually had a great time trick or treating. Dan took all of his candy to school to give to the High school students :-) Next year we might not be able to make the candy disappear quiet as easy. I'm sure Tate will inquire about his candy next year! On Sunday we decided to take advantage of a beautiful day and went hiking. Our new house is only two minutes away from a hiking trail that turned out to be really beautiful! We are enjoying our new home and all that Dublin has to offer!







No comments: