Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Yosemite

Mel, Tate, and I went to Yosemite this weekend for my Aunt Laureen's wedding. It was Tate's first trip to Yosemite. Although we didn't get to do the typical Yosemite things (hike Half Dome, rafting, etc.), it was nice to spend time with our family and get away for a weekend. I also got to take some of my favorite pictures of Tate so far. The little squirrel really enjoys the outdoors. He pointed at nearly every tree we walked by, while "ooohing" and "ahhing" at the colors of Fall. It was rather warm, which was nice, but I am ready for some cold weather. I started teaching an Academic Enrichment class, which is a class for students who are struggling. I am looking forward to working with these students. Friday night is the MSM Halloween party and I am currently in my last week of teaching the after school study skills class so needless to say this is going to be a busy week.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so stinkin cute my little angel!! love, gma L

Epps Clan said...

What a cute family pic!! (the one on of you all sitting on the grass) You are all so photogenic:)

Team Argo said...

This is a beautiful family!!!
Great great pics!