Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Thursday, July 31, 2008

Santa Cruz & More

I was fortunate enough to go to Santa Cruz twice this week. On Saturday Mel, my parents, and I took Tate to the beach for the first time. He seemed to enjoy it quite a bit, though it took almost two hours to get there due to traffic. It was a fun way to spend a Saturday. Yesterday was the annual student ministry post-Arizona beach day. It was fun as well. A few people were baptized in the ocean and we had a bonfire. I won a stuffed animal at the Boardwalk. The highlight of my life. Although Mel and I stayed home from Arizona it was still fun to be there. Everyone had a great time on the trip and Mel and I hope to bring Tate next year. In other news, Justin, Jake, Deej, Emily, Elise, Nate, Lisa, and 500 other people got to see Rocky Votolato in the city on Tuesday night. It was so good. We got to meet him after as well, which was splendid. Super nice guy.

Tate's First Day at the Beach

VBC Beach DayRocky Votolato & Co.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's really cute..wish i had one too.

Anonymous said...

To the owner of this blog, how far youve come?You were a great blogger.

Charlie said...

sounds like some solid comments coming through! you have come a long way! but not sure how to take it... "you were a great blogger"? i don't get it....