Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Thursday, November 09, 2006



Tomorrow is my last day of physical therapy which is great. Although this wrist thing has been a bummer at times, it ended up being a blessing in many ways. Namely, I am no longer pursuing firefighting and ended up with a pretty sweet job at the church. Life is going quite well. I lead worship in high school on Sunday which is both humbling and extremely scary (the combination of little talent and lack of experience can be lethal).

Also, be sure to check out the ever-entertaining "Tri-Valley Today" each Friday at 8:00 pm on Comcast public access cable. It's a TV show that I produce for a local mortgage broker. This month's episode features people from VBC. Check it out.

1 comment:

nicolie said...

that's such an amazing picture. fun to hear about the leading worship thing...