Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Sunday, November 26, 2006


Thanksgiving was lovely. I feel like I gained 10 pounds and that's just from all the butter I ate. Not really, but how gross would it be if I were to gain weight solely from eating butter. Anyway, Mel and I had 2 Thanksgiving feasts. They were stellar.
In related news, we leave for the Navajo Reservation in 2 weeks. I got hired to film a video for a school on the Reservation that we went to this summer on an outreach trip. (I'll post some video from that soon.
Yesterday I found a CD with some pictures from a trip I took to South America a few years ago. South America was an amazing place. I ate my weight in steak while I was there. I went with Nick Breitbart and Tim Barley. We traveled to Argentina, Chile, and Uruguay. I want to go back but until then I will live vicariously through myself in picture form. One of the trip's highlights was being interviewed on Telemundo by an Asian, Spanish-speaking, Santa Claus. Funny stuff.

No comments: