Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Hi Blog

This has been the longest blogging hiatus I have taken since I started this thing over 4 years ago. Facebook has replaced it in a lot of ways but I do miss the writing aspect of it and FB is getting a bit old for me. I have been doing a lot more video work lately, which has taken a lot of time. Not to mention the fact that the kiddies are blossoming into adorable, time consuming young people. Here is a video from Katie and Tyler's wedding and I will post some pics soon. I can't guarantee I will post everyday, but I will tend to this baby a bit more often.

1 comment:

Matt said...

Obviously, my first appearance in the video is perfect, with Alyssa and I doing a nice little dip, but the shot of me coming into focus behind Bert and Ann is pure cinematic genius. I love this video.