Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Thursday, July 16, 2009

House Pics

We have made a bunch of progress lately on the house. We are shooting to be in the first week or so of August. We are sort of coming down to the wire considering the baby's C-section is scheduled for August 20 (be there!). Mel and I got to get away for the night last week when Auntie Allison watched Tate. This was the first time Mel and I left Tate for the night together. We went to The Inn Above Tide in Sausalito. It was so much fun. Our room was great. Thanks Allison. Here are some pics from the past few weeks taken on my cell phone.:

The House

Sausalito & Randoms
The view from our room.MSM Stuff (Big Ranch)

2 comments:

Nikondriac said...

dan,

can you email me the other pix from indep. day picinic we took on your phone. House looks great-I think Tate's having a sister! and I'll miss the MSM, but hello HIGHSCHOOL!

Anonymous said...

Time for an update...your blogger
watchers are waiting!