Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

End of School/All Nighter!

This has been a pretty insane week. It started off with good news. I got my job back, which means I will be returning to my school in the Fall. I will be teaching Freshman and Senior English as well as video production. I am really excited. Thursday was the last day I had students and Friday was a teacher word day. Friday night was the annual MSM All-Nighter. My day began at 6am on Friday and I went to sleep at 8 am on Saturday. I made all the preparations for the All Nighter while planning for approximately 50-60 students. However, 78 showed up. That was by far the most students we have had for any previous MSM event. It was insanse. We did a huge scavenger hunt, rented Pump it Up (very cool place), had a neon dance room, and walked to Burger King at 5:15 (mile and a half walk each way...pretty horrible after not sleeping!). We had a ton of student and leader involvement. It was a blast, but I am still recovering! Now that I am done with school, I am going to focus on getting the house down so that our new offspring will not have to be raised in the same house I was.

No comments: