Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Wuv, Twu Wuv

Chris and Ashley tied the knot yesterday. The wedding was a lot of fun. Ashley looked beautiful and Chris looked quite dapper (I initially wrote Christ instead of Chris, but I was quick to correct such a blasphemous error). The wedding was at the Pine's home in Alamo. The weather was great. My wife was looking pretty hot with her prego belly in the bridesmaid dress that Ann made (she made all of the girl's dresses), but Tate was the star of the show (aside from Ashley and Chris I suppose). He wore a tux and was the ring bearer. I pulled him down the aisle in a fire truck. It was awesome! It was one of the most fun weddings I have been to and Mel and I (as well as Tate and unborn baby 2) were honored to be a part of it. Here are some pics from the event. I will post some more later and you can find a ton on Facebook as well .

Rehearsal



Wedding

No comments: