Feel free to browse, comment, peruse, laugh, cry & check out my latest movie reviews and musings.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Healthy Baby - Sick House

I know my posting has been a bit intermittent lately, but blogging has taken the backseat to "real life." We have been hard at work on the new house. Right now it is completely gutted. No bathrooms. No kitchen. No nothing (I suppose that technically no nothing means that there is in fact something and technically that would be correct). My dad and Mark have done a ton of work. Melissa's grandpa Herb has been up a few times working under the house. He says he is working on the plumbing but considering the pipes and tools I have seen him take under there, he could in fact be building a bomb. While I am giving shout-outs to those who have helped, I should mention my brother, Chris and Tyler, Travis, and Brent who have all donated their time as well. We are so excited to move in! I have even begun practicing my ghetto slang to use on the hard streets up Dublin. We don't have a definitive move-in date yet, but we hope to be in there soon. Enjoy the pics.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of Dublin slang, here's some practice verbage: "Sup, yo, you from the 925, south of South Central San Ramon and south of Montevideo? Yo, you one of my peeps? Yo, you part of the Starbucks hood? Say, what's up with the cool doves on your garage door? Boss!

Edge Shop for Men said...

Just wanted to say that Melly-Belly looks super cute in her little stripes! Love it!

Flo said...

that pic of you and Justin creeps me out.

But your wifey is too adorable. Oh, and Tate's cute too... so glad that he's healthy.